We explore the world of meaningful values, story telling and The Inclusion Canvas with Essi Knuutila of Futurice.
Essi is Global Head of Digital Marketing and discusses how Futurice's values of 'Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement' shape this global digital innovation and engineering company.
Essi also describes how the values came into being, 'We didn't invent our values — we found them on our journey'. She also describes the best leader she ever worked with and what she has learned about leading people and caring leadership.
She also describes an innovative shared CMO role, there's mention of mushroom picking, learning Spanish, playing golf and a Jack Russell.
- The war on talent and 'Coming Home' with Futurice
- The story of how teenage girls temporarily took over the CEO role at Futurice and what they did with that responsibility!
- Diversity and Inclusion - not only words but action, and not only a HR responsibility but of key strategic importance; it's everyone's job in order to have better thinking, better products and better services
- The Inclusion Canvas - check out Futurice's Inclusion Canvas
- Values that truly mean something and the importance of having a story behind your values
- Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement - How to identify your core values and how they are applied everyday
- Caring leadership - the best leader Essi ever worked for and why
- Trust is given not earned at Futurice and the question of, when do you stop trusting?