Fail Smart: Lessons in Leadership & Life
The brilliant Charles Jennings covers everything you need to know about life and learning in way less than an hour:
Recognised as one of the world's leading experts on building and implementing learning and organisational performance strategies. He’s led pioneering work with the 70:20:10 model for 20 years + and led learning and performance improvement projects for multinationals, government agencies, not-for-profits, and more, for over 40 years.
Included in this sparkling episode:
1. Navigating change; understanding the power of ‘changing minds’ before ‘changing things’
2. Applying the 70.20.10 Model; ‘even more important today’
3. Operational excellence v developing people - ‘not a trade-off, you have to do both’
4. Three important steps to create true learning organisations:
5. Support learning in 4 steps: Rich Experiences, Opportunities to practice, Networks, and Reflection moments
6. ‘Communityship’ to support and encourage people & teams
7. Reflection Moments & 3 key questions to ask yourself, and the power of reflection in business and in tennis
8. Trust: people only trust you when actions connect with words.